Though, when separate, realism and fantasy are harmless, “The Sandman” shows that unifying the two, whether in a person such as Nathaniel or in practice as in alchemy, leads to the creation of the uncanny.
- Charlie Chaplin's Film "Modern Times" – Thesis Statements
- E.T.A. Hoffmann: "The Sandman" (Speculation)
- ETA Hoffmann's "The Sandman" – Thesis Statements
- How artificial are we already?
- Is Frankenstein's monster human?
- Papers on Büchner's "Leonce and Lena" (first version)
- Papers on Kleist's "Ordeal by Fire"
- Papers on Stem Cell Research and Cloning
- Revised papers on Büchner's "Leonce and Lena"
- Thank you! Vanderbilt University Center for Intelligent Mechatronics
- Thank you, Dr. Lawrence: Talk on Stem Cells
- The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari: hook sentences
- The Ideal Body
- What is "human?"