Your fascinating talk today eased us gently into a very complex subject. I’m sure that everyone feels more confident now about starting to look at articles on stem cell research. As a layman myself I came from your presentation thinking, “If only… just…” Luckily, a few of your slides showed us that research does not proceed along a straight line from bright idea to results. Nevertheless, I’m still hoping that perhaps you kindled that bright idea in some of our students. Thank you!
- Charlie Chaplin's Film "Modern Times" – Thesis Statements
- E.T.A. Hoffmann: "The Sandman" (Speculation)
- ETA Hoffmann's "The Sandman" – Thesis Statements
- How artificial are we already?
- Is Frankenstein's monster human?
- Papers on Büchner's "Leonce and Lena" (first version)
- Papers on Kleist's "Ordeal by Fire"
- Papers on Stem Cell Research and Cloning
- Revised papers on Büchner's "Leonce and Lena"
- Thank you! Vanderbilt University Center for Intelligent Mechatronics
- Thank you, Dr. Lawrence: Talk on Stem Cells
- The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari: hook sentences
- The Ideal Body
- What is "human?"