- Charlie Chaplin's Film "Modern Times" – Thesis Statements
- E.T.A. Hoffmann: "The Sandman" (Speculation)
- ETA Hoffmann's "The Sandman" – Thesis Statements
- How artificial are we already?
- Is Frankenstein's monster human?
- Papers on Büchner's "Leonce and Lena" (first version)
- Papers on Kleist's "Ordeal by Fire"
- Papers on Stem Cell Research and Cloning
- Revised papers on Büchner's "Leonce and Lena"
- Thank you! Vanderbilt University Center for Intelligent Mechatronics
- Thank you, Dr. Lawrence: Talk on Stem Cells
- The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari: hook sentences
- The Ideal Body
- What is "human?"
Category Archives: Thank you, Dr. Lawrence: Talk on Stem Cells
Thank you Dr. Lawrence for coming in to speak with us about stem-cells. I really enjoyed your presentation, and it proved to be very helpful for contributing to my understanding of the concept. I learned many things about stem-cells and … Continue reading
Dear Dr. Lawrence, Thank you so much for coming the other week and talking to us about stem cells. It was very informative and the memes made me laugh too. Are you a Redditer by chance? I’ve never been a … Continue reading
Thank you very much for your presentation in class last week! As a student not particularly knowledgeable about science, and facing an essay on the intricacies of stem cell research, I found your presentation extremely helpful. I am sure you must … Continue reading
Thank you for taking the time to visit our class and for giving us a better understanding about stem cells from both a biological and research standpoint. I have always wondered about the steps for carrying out intensive research like … Continue reading
Thank you for the presentation on stem cells. It’s incredible how much power is held in these little cells and the possibilities just seem endless with regards to their use. Your study on plant decomposition also really interested me, especially … Continue reading
Your fascinating talk today eased us gently into a very complex subject. I’m sure that everyone feels more confident now about starting to look at articles on stem cell research. As a layman myself I came from your presentation thinking, … Continue reading