- Charlie Chaplin's Film "Modern Times" – Thesis Statements
- E.T.A. Hoffmann: "The Sandman" (Speculation)
- ETA Hoffmann's "The Sandman" – Thesis Statements
- How artificial are we already?
- Is Frankenstein's monster human?
- Papers on Büchner's "Leonce and Lena" (first version)
- Papers on Kleist's "Ordeal by Fire"
- Papers on Stem Cell Research and Cloning
- Revised papers on Büchner's "Leonce and Lena"
- Thank you! Vanderbilt University Center for Intelligent Mechatronics
- Thank you, Dr. Lawrence: Talk on Stem Cells
- The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari: hook sentences
- The Ideal Body
- What is "human?"
Category Archives: The Ideal Body
The ideal body, regardless of human status, must adhere to several general attributes. Ideally, a body would possess the necessary structures and abilities that are required to procreate or else the body’s existence would be soon extinguished as is the … Continue reading
We say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but we live in a society that dictates a certain beauty to us, and the admiration of the ideal body type as dictated by society is thus why most people … Continue reading
The ideal body should be free of any imperfections. This includes anything from serious diseases to small blemishes on the skin. In addition, it should be perfectly proportioned and symmetrical. Moreover, the ideal body should strike a balance between physical … Continue reading
The ideal body would never get sick. I imagine that if the body is truly ideal, it would have to be impervious to to damage and destruction. This however does not mean immortal. My ideal body would be physically strong … Continue reading
The ideal body would be one that is stronger than most, both physically and mentally. This would involve a larger and taller build in regards to physical structure and a mind capable of thinking critically and solving problems. The ideal … Continue reading
An “ideal body” assumes that we are constricted to the terrestrial forms that are familiar to us. However, a “body” is merely the manifestation of a human being, or rather something that houses the human conscience. The shape this body … Continue reading
The ideal body is one which can best survive in nature. Though environments and conditions vary universally, there are several bodily attributes which best suit general survival in many environments. A body should have a large amount of both muscle … Continue reading
The ideal body is one which is built to efficiently perform essential-to-life duties. This means there are multiple “ideal bodies” based on gender as well as social needs which allow the human civilization, rather than just the human, to flourish. … Continue reading
Where to begin?