I am a PhD candidate in Computer Science at Vanderbilt University. I obtained my MSc degree in Computer Science from Vanderbilt University in 2015, and my BSc degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Tehran in 2013. I am also a research assistant at Institute for Software Integrated Systems, Vanderbilt University. My research is on machine learning applications in security of cyber-physical systems (CPS).
For more details, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amin Ghafouri, Aron Laszka, Waseem Abbas, Yevgeniy Vorobeychik, and Xenofon Koutsoukos, “A Game-Theoretic Approach for Selecting Optimal Thresholds for Attack Detection in Dynamical Environments.” Submitted to the Elsevier Journal of Information Sciences.
- Amin Ghafouri, Aron Laszka, Abhishek Dubey, and Xenofon Koutsoukos, “Optimal Detection of Faulty Traffic Sensors Used in Route Planning.” Second International Workshop on Science of Smart City Operations and Platforms Engineering (SCOPE), Pittsburg, PA, 2017. PDF
- Saqib Hasan, Amin Ghafouri, Abhishek Dubey, Gabor Karsai, and Xenofon Koutsoukos, “Heuristics-Based Approach for Identifying Critical N-k Contingencies in Power Systems.” Submitted to the 10th International Symposium on Resilient Control Systems, 2017.
- Amin Ghafouri, Aron Laszka, Abhishek Dubey, and Xenofon Koutsoukos, “Optimal Detection of Faulty Traffic Sensors Used in Route Planning.” AAAI 2017 Spring Symposium on AI for Social Good (AISOC), Stanford University, March 27-29, 2017.
- Amin Ghafouri, Waseem Abbas, Aron Laszka, Yevgeniy Vorobeychik, and Xenofon Koutsoukos, “Optimal Thresholds for Anomaly-Based Intrusion Detection in Dynamical Environments.” 2016 Conference on Decision and Game Theory for Security (GameSec 2016), New York, NY, Nov. 2 – 4, 2016. PDF
- Amin Ghafouri, Waseem Abbas, Yevgeniy Vorobeychik, and Xenofon Koutsoukos, “Vulnerability of fixed-time control of signalized intersections to cyber-tampering.” 9th International Symposium on Resilient Control Systems, Chicago, IL, Aug. 16-18, 2016. PDF
- Amin Ghafouri and X. Koutsoukos, “Resilient supervisory control of autonomous intersections in the presence of sensor attacks.” 2016. PDF
- Amin Ghafouri, Alireza Fereidunian, Hamid Lesani, Habib Torabi, and Payam Kharazmi. “Performance evaluation for DNO governance using data envelopment analysis method.” 2nd Iranian Conference on Smart Grids (ICSG 2012), pp. 1-5. IEEE, 2012. PDF
- Sina Sharif Mansouri, Negar Hassanpour, Alireza Fereidunian, Amin Ghafouri, Mohammad Taghi Bathaee, Hamid Lesani, Behzad Moshiri, and Mehdi Rezagholizadeh. “An SVM-T3SD policy driven method for IT infrastructure selection in Smart Grid.” 2nd Iranian Conference onSmart Grids (ICSG 2012), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2012. PDF