We are testing out a new system for remote 3D printing to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
We have default settings that we use for the vast majority of our prints (0.2mm layer height, 25% infill). You can find more information and why it matters here.
If this is for a class, it is YOUR responsibility to bring it to us in a timely manner. Because we are operating a queue, we will need a few days to print out your item.
We will send you an email once your print is done, so make sure to check it often.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Before you submit a print for us, please make sure of the following:
- Your file is in the STL format.
- The object being printed is not something that could easily be made using other materials.
- Objects like large boxes or sheets can easily be made with wood or cardboard.
- Your print will be made according to the default settings UNLESS you specify otherwise. Special settings without an explanation their necessity will not be implemented.
- Your print fits within the maximum dimensions of the Ultimaker 3 (215mm x 215mm x 300mm).