Resources to Keep up with Ongoing Business of the University
All Messages from the Division of Administration can be found through the University’s COVID website. Several focus on remote work.
- Telecommuting and Remote Work IT support site provides an overview of software and equipment needed for remote work and collaboration.
- On the IT website, there are also links to all Help Desks (Brightspace, Zoom, Technology, and Remote work).
- Ask the Expert YouTube series “How will the pandemic change workplaces?“ David Owens, professor for the practice of management and innovation and Evans Family Executive Director of the Wond’ry, discusses how the COVID-19 pandemic will change workplaces.
- University’s COVID-19 FAQ for Faculty and Staff (answers many questions about PTO, paychecks, travel, etc…)
- The Board of Trust created an Ad Hoc Committee to address VU’s coronavirus response.
- You may have discovered that Multi-Factor Authentication is now required to access Pulse VPN or Virtual Desktop. For more information on MFA and DUO security services go here.