- Chronicle of Higher Education: Advice section contains first-person job search accounts of both academic and non-academic searches, along with good advice. Vanderbilt has a site license, giving you full access to the Chronicle. Job listings: academic, alternate academic.
- Chronicle of Philanthropy: for charity leaders, fundraisers, grant-makers, in the non-profit sector. VU holds site license. Job listings: non-profit sector.
- DoreWays: the Center for Student Professional Development’s online resource where you can learn about and connect to professional opportunities on and off campus that will help you build competencies to be successful in the workplace. Job listings: non-academic.
- Idealist.org: connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives. Job listings: non-profit, paid and volunteer.
- Indeed.com: web aggregator (web crawler) that locates job listings based on keyword search. Job listings: business/industry, public sector, non-profit, academic.