March 25-26, 2017
- Teena Gerhardt, Michigan State University
- Paul Goerss, Northwestern University
- John Lind, Reed College
- Mike Mandell, Indiana University
- Kate Ponto, University of Kentucky
- Dan Ramras, Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis
Registration: Visit this link to register. Please register by February 25 to be considered for funding!
Some NSF funding is available to support participation by graduate students, early career researchers and members of underrepresented groups. To apply, please indicate your interest on the registration form.
- National Science Foundation
- Shanks Endowment
- Vanderbilt University
Statement of Inclusivity: This conference is open to everybody, regardless of race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, pregnancy, immigration status, or any other aspect of identity.