Thank you to all the groups that have supported our research and lab members!
Individual fellowships and training support for graduate and medical student trainees:
- NCI F31 CA199993 awarded to Allison Greenplate.
- NCI R25 CA136440 training support for Kirsten Diggins.
- NCI T32 CA009592 and R25 GM062459 training support for Deon Doxie.
- VU International Scholars Program VISP training support for Nalin Leelatian.
- VUMC Medical Scholars Program research fellowship for Jocelyn Gandelman.
Individual fellowships and training support for postdocs and clinical fellows:
- VUMC Tinsley R. Harrison Society research fellowship for Brent Ferrell.
- Nuovo-Soldati Fellowship for Mikael Roussel.
- ISAC Marylou Ingram Scholar for Kanutte Huse.
- NCI K00 CA212447 awarded to Todd Bartkowiak.
Grants and support, PI or co-PI:
- NCI R00 CA143231
- Ann Faulkenberry Memorial Award, Southeastern Brain Tumor Foundation (SBTF), with Rebecca Ihrie
- Sponsored research with Pharmacyclics
- Team Chad and the Hematology Helping Hands Fund
- Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center (VICC) NCI P30 CA68485
- VICC Ambassadors
- VU Discovery grant, with Brian Bachmann and Gary Sulikowski
Grants and support, subcontract PI or sub-project PI:
- Sponsored research with Janssen on trial NCT02869633, PI: Madan Jagasia
- U54 CA217450, PI: Vito Quaranta, VU
- U01 CA196405, PI: Pierre Massion, VUMC
- R01 HL136664, PI: Jeff Rathmell, VUMC
- DP2 HL137166, PI: Meena Madhur, VUMC
- U01 AI125056, PI: Judith Woodfolk, UVA
- R01 CA217987, PI: Jeff Rathmell, VUMC
- R01 DK105550, PI: Jeff Rathmell, VUMC
Grants and support, co-investigator with effort:
- Vanderbilt-Incyte Research Alliance, PI: Michael Savona, VUMC
- R01 CA116021, PI: Ann Richmond, VU
- R01 DK103831, PI: Ken Lau, VU
- CDMRP TS150037, PI: Rebecca Ihrie, VU
- I01 CX001425, PI: Pierre Massion, VUMC
- R01 NS096238, PI: Rebecca Ihrie, VU
- R21 AI121549, PI: Dan Moore, VUMC
Other awards and support for the Irish lab and members:
- Best Poster CYTO 2016 for Kirsten Diggins
- Editor’s Best of 2016-2017 award for manuscript co-first authored by Nalin Leelatian and Deon Doxie.
- AACR Brain Tumor Scholar in Training 2017 award for Nalin Leelatian.
- ISAC lecture award for AAI 2017
- CQS High Impact Research award 2017
- Cover of August 2017 issue of Journal of Leukocyte Biology for work by Mikael Roussel et al.
- Elected to ISAC Council 2018
- VICB Highly Cited Articles 2018 award for work by Kirsten Diggins et al.
- Dr. Irish joining King’s College London as Visiting Associate Professor and Honorary Senior Lecturer