We are currently accepting more applications for Fall 2019.
Application for our club consists of three steps, which must be completed by a parent or a legal guardian of the student.
Step 1: Read the important rules below.
- We will meet approximately biweekly on Tuesdays, 5:30-7:30 pm, beginning September 3, 2019.
- If the student is younger than 16 years old, she must be brought to the class and met after the class by an adult. Please notice: for security reasons we can not allow anyone younger than 16 y.o. to come without an adult!
- If the student is 16 y.o. or older, she can come by herself (see the form in the Step 3).
- The student should be in the middle or high school.
- The student should bring her pen or pencil, and notebook to every class.
Step 2: Complete the application form .
Step 3: Complete the following form: NMCRF20192020N-1. You will need to bring it to the first meeting!
After completing these steps, you will receive an email from us with some information about the first meeting.