Note: We are currently not accepting more applications as all of the spaces are full. If there is additional space in the next few weeks or next semester, we will open the application page back up and put a note here saying so.
Application for our club consists of three steps, which must be completed by a parent or a legal guardian of the student.
Step 1: Read the important rules below.
- We will meet approximately biweekly on Tuesdays, 5:30-7:30 pm, beginning September 3, 2019.
- If the student is younger than 16 years old, she must be brought to the class and met after the class by an adult. Please notice: for security reasons we can not allow anyone younger than 16 y.o. to come without an adult!
- If the student is 16 y.o. or older, she can come by herself (see the form in the Step 3).
- The student should be in the middle or high school.
- The student should bring her pen or pencil, and notebook to every class.
Step 2: Complete the application form .
Step 3: Complete the following form: NMCRF20192020N-1. You will need to bring it to the first meeting!
After completing these steps, you will receive an email from us with some information about the first meeting.