Shanks Workshop “Dynamics of interfaces and structures in fluid flows”
Department of Mathematics
October 18-19, 2008
Organizers: Emmanuele DiBenedetto, Misha Perepelitsa, Gieri Simonett
List of Participants:
- David Ambrose, Drexel University
- Gui Qiang Chen, Northwestern University
- Alex Cheskidov, University of Illinois, Chicago
- Peter Constantin, University of Chicago
- Emmanuele DiBenedetto, Vanderbilt University
- Giovanni P. Galdi, University of Pittsburgh
- Misha Perepelitsa, Vanderbilt University
- Gieri Simonett, Vanderbilt University
- Steve Shkoller, University of California, Davis
- Roman Shvydkoy, University of Illinois, Chicago
Getting to Vanderbilt. How to get to Nashville, and then how to get to the Vanderbilt area.
Campus map which shows Holiday Inn and the math department.
Parking at Vanderbilt. A map of visitor parking sites. Wesley Parking on 21st ave. is the closest to the Department (Stevenson Center).
1326 Stevenson Center
Nashville, TN 37240
This page was last modified on 8/16/2013