National Recreational Sports and Fitness Day Instagram Challenge
We welcome you to celebrate Recreational Sports and Fitness Day with the Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center on February 22nd! We know that each day you engage in behaviors that help promote a healthy lifestyle, and we want to see them!
Between Friday, February 17 and Wednesday, February 22nd, a photo will be posted daily at 9 am on the @VandyRec Facebook and Instagram accounts with daily prompts challenging you to show us how you define recreation and wellness.
Post your photos that show us how you’re being healthy and active, and tag @VandyRec. Best part? You can win prizes for sharing your photos with us by living a healthy and active lifestyle.
How to participate:
- Follow the Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center on Instagram
- Look for the official #RecDay photo prompt at 9am each day on our account and take photos based on the daily prompt
- Upload it to Instagram
- Tag it with #VandyRec
- Set your account to public so that we can see your submissions and contact you.
- If you are the daily winner, we will contact you via direct message.
Get your photos in by 11:59:59 CT each day for the chance to win. Our team of judges will direct message the daily winners by 7:00 PM CT the following day.
- Friday: #FitnessFriday
- Saturday: #GetOutside
- Sunday: #Recharge
- Monday: #WhatsForDinner
- Tuesday: #BuddySystem
- Wednesday: #RecDay – How do you rec?