March 14th

I really enjoyed the reading in which it talked about different drugs and how you in this society. Growing up in my community I was directly not affected by drugs but it was prevalent in my community. Growing up in a lower socioeconomic Environment which was very safe while also presented his problems. I can remember individuals having drugs on them or using drugs. My family did a great job of sheltering me from seeing people who new use drugs. Also when talking about drugs it is a fine line to see if someone says marijuana is a drug or is not a drug. Our classified marijuana is not a drug as it is illegal but many people use it for anxiety and other medical interventions.

In the article, it is interesting to see how a mother would say the safety of her two childrenĀ is compromised because of the use of drugs in our community period to know that drugs bring a sense of violence to a community it is not safe for anyone especially children in the community if drugs are present. In today’s society drugs are right virtually everywhere and there are no escaping a drug-free community but it is important to know how to properly shelter your child from seeing the drugs or being around the drugs.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.