- I am serving as a Program co-chair of Workshop on Security, Trust and Privacy for Emerging CPS (in conjunction with IEEE SECON 2019).
- The Edited Book Proposal on “Deep Learning for Internet of Things” has been accepted with CRC Press. Details can be found at CFP.
- I am serving as a Program co-chair of Workshop on Recent trends of Deep learning for IoT in conjunction with IEEE CyberSciTech 2019.
- A book Chapter on Secure protocols for Mobile Ad hoc networks has been accepted.
- A book proposal on Trust based secure protocol and selfishness mitigation for Wireless Ad hoc netwroks has been accepted.
- I am serving as a Program co-chair of Workshop on Blockchain for Software Defined Cyber-Physical Systems (in conjunction with IEEE 5th International Conference of Smartcomp, 2019)
- Invited to serve as a Grand Awards Judge at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair 2019 in Phoenix, AZ.
- A conference paper titled “EFA-An efficient algorithm for front allocation in non-dominated sorting” is accepted in 2018 IEEE International Symposium on Signal Processing and Information Technology (ISSPIT), Louisville, Kentucky.
- Invited to serve as TPC member of Springsim 2019.
- Invited to serve as TPC member of STPSA, a workshop collocated with COMPSAC 2019.
- I am serving as a co-chair of a Special Session on Human Interactions for Softwarized Cyber-Physical Systems (CPSCOMHISCPS) in 12th IEEE International Conference on Cyber, Physical and Social Computing, July 14 – July 17, 2019, Atlanta, GA .
- I have given a Invited talk on The 2018 Southeast Symposium on Contemporary Engineering Topics (SSCET), Huntsville, AL.
- Invited to serve as TPC member of MMS 2018.
- I am serving as a co-chair of a Special Session on Human Interactions for Softwarized Cyber-Physical Systems in IEEE IEMCON, 2018.
- Joined the Editorial Board of International Journal of Computers and Applications, Taylor and Francis, UK.
- Joined Department of EECS, VUSE as an Assistant Professor of the Practice.