VUIT Service Delivery prepares classrooms for new school year
• 1000+ computer labs, kiosks, and classroom systems were imaged and physically cleaned.
• Over 160 systems for faculty, researchers, and staff were added or life-cycled.
• 300 systems were moved.
• 20+ multi-function devices and printers were new or upgraded.
• 293 AV-equipped learning spaces were tested for functionality and any maintenance issues were reported.
• 30 learning spaces were life-cycled.
• Five new learning spaces were opened at the Divinity School.