The VVRC Administration Module provides financial and administrative support for all Cores as well as individual research projects. Particular services include:
- Disseminating information about Core services and personnel.
- Maintaining up-to-date module usage records and budgets including VUMC Scholarship allocations.
- Providing administrative support for the NEI sponsored Vision Training Program.
- Maintaining calendar of seminar series and communicating seminars of interest to VVRC community.
- Planning travel arrangements for visiting scientists and prospective trainees.
- Maintaining IRB and IACUC records.
- Organizing VVRC Module Directors and Vision Training Program Executive Committee meetings.
- Maintaining up-to-date mail lists of administrators, faculty, staff and trainees.
- Serving as liaison to other units within Vanderbilt, to vision research centers at other institutions and to the National Eye Institute.
Equipment and Facilities:
Fax Machine, Projector, Minolta CA-100 Color Analyzer and Luminance Meter
Module Director: Dr. Jeffrey D. Schall, Ph.D.
Office: 004 Wilson Hall
Phone: (615) 322-0868
Administrative Assistant: Gale Newton
Office: 525 Wilson Hall
Phone: (615) 343-7620
Fax: (615) 343-5027