My research interests are in the field of operator theory and function theory on Hilbert spaces of analytic functions.
- Density of Polynomials in Sub-Bergman Hilbert Spaces, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 467, No. 1  699-703. https://arxiv.org/abs/1806.11383
- Bounded Composition Operators and Multipliers of Some Reproducing
Kernel Hilbert Spaces on the Bidisk, to appear in Complex Analysis and
Operator Theory. https://arxiv.org/abs/1709.04010
Normal Truncated Toeplitz Operators, Complex Analysis and Operator Theory, Vol. 12, No. 4  849-857. https://arxiv.org/abs/1709.04008
- A Note on the Spectral Area of Toeplitz Operators (with Dmitry Khavinson), Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, Vol. 144, No. 6  2533-2537. https://arxiv.org/abs/1503.06731
- Asymptotic Bohr Radius for the Polynomials in One Complex Variable, Contemporary Mathematics, Vol. 638  39-43. https://arxiv.org/abs/1403.6513
- Compact Product of Hankel and Toeplitz Operators, Indiana University Mathematics Journal, Vol. 64, No. 4  973-982. https://arxiv.org/abs/1403.2338
- A Characterization of M_(A_1)(R^n), preprint. http://arxiv.org/abs/1310.2136
- Chongqing Mathematical Meeting and Summer Workshop, Invited lecture series, Chongqing University, China, May 2018.
- Analysis Day at University of Michigan-Dearborn, Detroit, April 2018.
- AMS Sectional Meeting in Nashville, Special Session on Function Spaces and Operator Theory, Vanderbilt University, April 2018.
- Sub-Bergman Hilbert Spaces, 34th Southeastern Analysis Meeting, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, March 2018. Slides
- Bounded Composition Operators on the Bidisk, 33rd Southeastern Analysis Meeting, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, March 2017. Slides
- A Spectral Area Estimate of Some Toeplitz Operators, AMS/MAA Joint Mathematical Meetings, Special Session on Operators, Function Spaces, and Models, Seattle, January 2016. Slides
- A Spectral Area Estimate of Some Toeplitz Operators, Wabash Modern Analysis Seminar, IUPUI, Indianapolis, September 2015.
- Asymptotic Bohr Radius for Polynomials, 31th Southeastern Analysis Meeting, University of Georgia, March 2015. Slides
- Asymptotic Bohr Radius for Polynomials in One Complex Variable, Wabash Modern Analysis Seminar, IUPUI, Indianapolis, September 2014.
- Compact Product of Hankel and Toeplitz Operators on the Hardy space, 30th Southeastern Analysis Meeting, Clemson University, March 2014. Slides