My research interests are in the field of operator theory and function theory on Hilbert spaces of analytic functions.
Normal Truncated Toeplitz Operators, to appear in Complex Analysis and Operator Theory.
- A Note on the Spectral Area of Toeplitz Operators (with Dmitry Khavinson), Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, Vol. 144, No. 6  2533-2537. https://arxiv.org/abs/1503.06731
- Asymptotic Bohr Radius for the Polynomials in One Complex Variable, Contemporary Mathematics, Vol. 638  39-43. https://arxiv.org/abs/1403.6513
- Compact Product of Hankel and Toeplitz Operators, Indiana University Mathematics Journal, Vol. 64, No. 4  973-982. https://arxiv.org/abs/1403.2338
- A Characterization of M_(A_1)(R^n), preprint. http://arxiv.org/abs/1310.2136
- Bounded Composition Operators on the Bidisk, 33rd Southeastern Analysis Meeting, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, March 2017. Slides
- A Spectral Area Estimate of Some Toeplitz Operators, AMS/MAA Joint Mathematical Meetings, Special Session on Operators, Function Spaces, and Models, Seattle, January 2016. Slides
- A Spectral Area Estimate of Some Toeplitz Operators, Wabash Modern Analysis Seminar, IUPUI, Indianapolis, September 2015.
- Asymptotic Bohr Radius for Polynomials, 31th Southeastern Analysis Meeting, University of Georgia, March 2015. Slides
- Asymptotic Bohr Radius for Polynomials in One Complex Variable, Wabash Modern Analysis Seminar, IUPUI, Indianapolis, September 2014.
- Compact Product of Hankel and Toeplitz Operators on the Hardy space, 30th Southeastern Analysis Meeting, Clemson University, March 2014. Slides