Yuankai Huo, Ph.D.
Dr. Yuankai Huo is an Assistant Professor in Computer Science at Vanderbilt University, TN, USA. He received his B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications (NJUPT) in 2008, and Master degree in Electrical Engineering from Southeast University in 2011. After graduation, He worked in Columbia University and New York State Psychiatric Institute as a staff engineer and research officer from 2011 to 2014. He received his Master degree in Computer Science from Columbia University in 2014, and Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from Vanderbilt University in 2018. Then, he had worked as a Research Assistant Professor at Vanderbilt University, and later, a Senior Research Scientist at PAII Labs. Since 2020, he has been a faculty member at the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, and Data Science Institute, Vanderbilt University.
- 10/15/2020 Four papers are accepted by SPIE medical imaging 2020.
- 09/01/2020 Welcome Carter Caldwell, Jennifer Franklin, Ethan Nguyen join the lab!
- 08/23/2020 Welcome Yuxuan Zhang, Zhengkai Xie join the lab!
- 08/21/2020 Welcome Quan Liu join the lab!
- 08/15/2020 Two abstracts are accepted by RSNA 2020.
- 08/14/2020 One abstract is accepted as oral by ASN Anual Meeting (Kidney Week) 2020.
- 07/24/2020 One paper is accepted by MICCAI-LABEL 2020.
- 07/02/2020 Two papers are accepted by ECCV2020.
- 06/22/2020 Three papers are accepted by MICCAI2020.
- 05/13/2020 Congrats to Yuzhe Lu for DSI summer intern!
- 04/25/2020 Welcome Can Luo, Jiaxin He join the lab!
- 02/01/2020 Welcome Ruining Deng, Ye Chen join the lab!
- 01/31/2020 Welcome Yuzhe Lu, Aadarsh Jha join the lab!
- 01/30/2020 Welcome Hanchu Shen, Zheyu Zhu to join the lab!
- 01/06/2020 The HRLB Lab is established by Dr. Yuankai Huo.
- 01/01/2020 Book chapter is published on Handbook of MICCAI
- 11/17/2019 One paper is accepted by the Journal of Medical Imaging.
- 06/23/2019 One paper is accepted by Medical Physics.
- 04/30/2019 One paper is accepted by NeuroImage.
- 01/01/2019 Two papers are accepted by NeuroImage, Human Brain Mapping.
- 12/18/2018 One paper is accepted by ISBI 2019.
- 11/07/2018 One paper is accepted by TMI.
- 10/15/2018 Seven papers are accepted by SPIE 2019.
- 10/15/2018 One paper is accepted by TMI.
- 06/15/2018 Our research is high-lighted by NVIDIA.
- 06/07/2018 Visited Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- 05/25/2018 Two papers is accepted by MICCAI 2018.
- 04/04/2018 Attended ISBI 2018 at Washington DC.