Welcome to the INSPIRE Study.
If you are having a baby and would like to participate in a study designed to understand how respiratory infections (colds) in the first year of your baby’s life are related to his or her health in later childhood, please join our INSPIRE study. By participating in this study, you will help us understand how colds impact later childhood health.
You may be eligible if:
- You have or expect to have an infant born between June 1 and December 31 of this year
- You were at least 37 weeks pregnant when your baby was born
- You and your baby are available for an introductory visit, follow-up visits during your baby’s first “cold and flu” season and healthy well-child visits up to age 4 years
To get more information or if you have questions, please contact the INSPIRE study team.
- Participant Inquiry: http://j.mp/M4La7v
- Phone: 615-875-BABY (2229)
- Email: INSPIRE@vanderbilt.edu
- Download Brochure: click here