Assistant Professor of the Practice
Department of EECS, VUSE
- PhD, 2013, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
- MS by Research, 2010, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India.
- BTech, 2005, West Bengal University of Technology, India
Dr. Uttam Ghosh joined Vanderbilt University as an Assistant Professor of the Practice of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in January 2018. Dr. Ghosh obtained his PhD in Electronics and Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India in 2013, and has Post-doctoral experience at the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign, Fordham University, and Tennessee State University.
His main research interests include Cybersecurity, Computer Networks, Wireless Networks, Information Centric Networking and Software-Defined Networking. He is actively working with VECTOR Vanderbilt University – TennSMART consortium is designed to accelerate “Intelligent Mobility” in Tennessee.
Dr. Ghosh is selected for Junior Faculty Teaching Fellow for 2018-19 in Vanderbilt University.
He is also serving as Associate Editor and Reviewers of reputed journals and conferences.
He is a member of the AAAS, ASEE, IEEE and ACM.
- Invited to serve as a Technical Program Committee Member of IEEE COMPSAC 2019.
- An Edited book proposal on Blockchain for Internet of Things has been accepted in CRC Press, USA. For More details visit CFP.
- Journal Special Issue in ACM Transaction of Internet Technology (TOIT) has been accepted. For More details visit CFP.
- Organizing Special Session in IEEE CPSCOM 2019.
- Organizing Workshop in conjunction with IEEE SECON 2019.
- Organizing Workshop in conjunction with IEEE SmartComp 2019.
- Organizing Workshop in conjunction with IEEE CyberSciTech 2019.