The following information sessions have been scheduled. Students can attend any information session that fits into their schedule. At each session the VUSRP program in general, as well as the application and review process will be discussed. There will also be significant time for questions from the audience. Additional sessions will be added so please check back.
- Jan 17, 12.30 pm in 010 Alumni Hall with Professor Clare McCabe (Engineering)
- Jan 19th, 3.30 pm in Hobbs 305 with Professor Megan Saylor (Peabody)
- Jan 23rd,12 noon in the Blair Music Library conference room with Professor Gregory Barz (Blair)
- Jan 26th, 3 pm in Cohen 308 with Professor Tracy Miller (A&S humanities)
- Feb 2nd, 4:10 pm in Stevenson Center 5502 with Professor Adam List (A&S natural sciences)