my.vanderbilt.edu provides a platform and tools for Vanderbilt faculty, staff and students to build and maintain their own Web presences.
Built and supported by University Web Communications (and hosted by Vanderbilt IT) using the open source content management system WordPress, my.vanderbilt.edu gives students an attractive and well-functioning space in which they can build a portfolio of their work at Vanderbilt, a place for faculty individual or laboratory websites, and staff websites relevant to their expertise and job. Because my.vanderbilt.edu is powered by WordPress, no Web programming knowledge is needed on the part of the user to use it.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get started?
- University Web Communications hosts monthly training sessions for my.vanderbilt.edu and will be available to answer user questions.
examples of websites created on my.vanderbilt.edu
- Camilla Benbow (Dean of Peabody College)
- Josh Clinton (faculty)
- Alan Wiseman (faculty)
- Eric Sebzda (faculty / lab)
- Lacy Tite (staff)
- Zach McCormick (student)
- FnEc 261 Investment Analysis (class)
- OAK News (blog)
- Peabody Graduate Student Association
- Career Development for Graduate School Students
- Blair String Quartet
- Directory of all sites