General Information on Conference Participation
- Dates and times: The conference will begin on the morning of Saturday, May 20, and is expected to finish some time in mid to late afternoon on Sunday, May 21. Other deadlines are listed here.
- Location: Stevenson Center 4309/4327.
- Registration: Online registration is now closed and people should now register in person at the conference.
- Submission of talks: Talk submission is now closed.
- Submitted talk abstracts: Click here to see submitted abstracts.
- Support: We have some funding from the US National Science Foundation to help support travel expenses of participants.
- Transportation: Information on transportation to hotels is available here, and click here to see other local information.
- Accommodation: See the Accommodation page for details.
- Further information: If you have any questions, please contact the conference organizers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org