Dario J. Englot, principal investigator of the lab, is Director of Functional Neurosurgery, and tenured Associate Professor of Neurological Surgery, Neurology, Radiology and Radiological Sciences, Electrical and Computer Engineering, and Biomedical Engineering at Vanderbilt. He received his B.S. from the University of Scranton, and his M.Phil. and Ph.D. in Neuroscience as well as M.D. from Yale University. Prior to joining the faculty at Vanderbilt, he completed neurosurgery residency at the University of California, San Francisco, and a clinical and research fellowship at Vanderbilt.
Google Scholar profile: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=xTp_8_AAAAAJ&hl=en
Graham Johnson is an M.D./Ph.D. student who is completing his dissertation research in the lab as part of the Biomedical Engineering department at Vanderbilt. He received his B.S. in Electrical Engineering and Biochemistry from the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
Derek Doss is an M.D./Ph.D. student in the Biomedical Engineering department at Vanderbilt who is completing his dissertation research in the lab. He received his B.E. in Biomedical Engineering from Vanderbilt University.
Danika Paulo is a neurosurgery resident at Vanderbilt focusing on functional neurosurgery. She received her Bachelor of Science degree from Boston College in 2012, Doctor of Medicine degree from Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 2017 and is anticipated to complete neurosurgical residency in 2024 with plans to pursue a post-graduate functional fellowship.
Ghassan Makhoul is an Ph.D. student in the Biomedical Engineering department at Vanderbilt who is completing his dissertation research in the lab. He received his B.A. in Molecular Cell Biology from UC Berkley and is also obtaining an M.D. from the University of Arkansas.
Anas Reda Anas Reda is an M.D./Ph.D. student in the Biomedical Engineering department at Vanderbilt doing his dissertation research in the lab. He received his B.S. in Neuroscience from Bates College and his M.S. in Molecular Biology from the University of Toronto.
Robert Shults is a current research analyst in the lab. He works with stereotactic neurosurgical software and patient registries. He holds a BS in Neuroscience from the University of Nebraska at Omaha.
Rohan Rashingkar is a Vanderbilt undergraduate student majoring in Computer Science and minoring in Psychology. He is interested in using computational techniques to study brain networks.
– Hernán González, previous M.D./Ph.D. student 2017-2022, current neurosurgery resident at UCSD
– Sarah Goodale, previous RA 2017-2018, current grad student at Vanderbilt
– Abhijeet Gummadavelli, previous postdoc/fellow, now a private practice neurosurgeon
– Kanupriya Gupta, previous RA 2018-2019, current med student at the Univ Pittsburgh
– Jasmine Jiang, previous RA 2021-2022, current med student at Yale
– Keshav Kundassery, previous undergrad 2019, current grad student at Univ Chicago
– Saramati Narasimhan, previous postdoc 2019-2022, current engineer in industry
– Aarushi Negi, previous undergrad 2021-2023, current RA at Stanford
– Jared Shless, previous RA 2022-2023, current med student at Harvard
– Kristin Wills, previous RA 2019-2021, current med student at MUSC