Request a dual identity
Requesting a dual identity
If you require a second VUnetID for either Vanderbilt University or Vanderbilt University Medical Center, contact your supervisor to submit the following request form for both new IDs and extension requests. The request form can be submitted for single requests and multiple (upload of an Excel file required).
VUnetID Dual Identity – New or Extension Request Form: https://pegasus.mc.vanderbilt.edu/request/start/1601
For more information on dual identity policy and procedure visit the website, https://my.vanderbilt.edu/dualidentity/.
Information needed when submitting requests to Partner Support
Personally identifiable information (PII) is required for all IDs. A dual identity request should include the following information for each user:
- User(s) name: <first middle last>
- User(s) current email address: <email address @vanderbilt.edu address or vumc.org>
- User(s) current VUnetID
- User(s) current department: (List the specific department or department number, which will not necessarily be the same as the requester’s.)
- Requester’s VUnetID: (Your VUnetID)
- Approver’s VUnetID: (if known)
- Legal entity for requested new ID: (VU or VUMC)
- Department for requested new ID: (List the specific department or department number for this individual within the above org group, which will not necessarily be the same as the requester’s.)
- New ID expiration date: <MM/DD/YYYY>
- Notes/Additional information: Please allow five business days for processing. The ID requester is responsible for following up with users in the claiming process.