Resources for Ongoing Research and Scholarship
Vanderbilt’ has started an Ask an Expert YouTube channel devoted to questions the public is asking about COVID-19, the economy, and health care. Examples include:
- How do we fix the food chain?
- How does the economy restart?
- What does COVID-19 reveal about racial health disparities?
- Library Resources are available online. https://www.library.vanderbilt.edu/remote-teaching.php.
- Automatic one-year extension to the tenure clock of all probationary faculty who are not currently under review for tenure was announced.
- Looking for good reading materials? Vanderbilt’s Jean & Alexander Heard library provides free subscriptions to leading journals for faculty, students, staff. Start your free subscription to the New York Times or the Wall Street Journal. To search other journal subscriptions, go to: https://libanswers.library.vanderbilt.edu/management/faq/263202 . Type “How can I access the __journal name__” in the first field, and press “Search”.