Very limited financial support is available for students and postdocs. We strongly encourage participants to secure support from alternative sources. If you are unable to secure an alternative form of support, you may submit the support request form linked at the bottom of this page.
Deadline for support requests: April 2, 2018
Note on air travel: Our funding sponsor requires that those receiving support for air travel fly roundtrip on a U.S. flag airline if at all possible.
Reimbursement procedures: If your request for support has been approved, please proceed as follows.
- If you are a non-U.S. resident please fill out the online Business Visitor Questionnaire (BVQ) before arriving.
- At the conference please ask at the registration desk for the necessary forms that you must complete in order to report your expenses and receive your reimbursement.
- We will need original and detailed receipts for all expenses. Receipts must indicate method of payment (including last four digits of card number for credit/debit card payments).
- Reimbursement checks will be mailed after the conference is over. Due to the University requirements for processing these, it is not possible to provide any reimbursement checks during the conference.
- Please note that Vanderbilt University may be required to withhold U.S. income tax from your reimbursement.