Panel Discussion of The Promise and Pitfalls of the Marijuana Justice Act
On January 3, 2018, I had the pleasure of moderating a vibrant panel discussion on race and marijuana law at the American Association of Law Schools (AALS) annual conference in San Diego. I thoroughly enjoyed the panel, which discussed a broad range of topics, including the Marijuana Justice Act proposed by Senator Cory Booker (discussed in an earlier post here).
The distinguished panelists included:
- Doug Berman (Ohio State)
- Mitch Crusto (Loyola-New Orleans)
- Sean O’Connor (University of Washington)
- Cat Packer (Los Angeles Cannabis Commission)
- Seth Stoughton (University of South Carolina)
- Tamar Todd (Drug Policy Alliance)
You can now listen to the event on Soundcloud here.