Rec Exam Week is April 23-May 3
Posted by Alena Colborn on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 in News.
Studying for exams can be stressful… all of your favorite study spots are taken, you’re hangry, and you want to ace your finals. The Rec is the perfect solution for your stress!
The Rec is open 24/7 from April 23 at 11 p.m. through 5 a.m. on May 3! Access the Rec with your Commodore Card, and utilize study spaces throughout the facility. Come study in our conference rooms, play a game of basketball, re-energize with a snack, take a quick catnap on our sofas, and enjoy our many other stress relieving activities! The opportunities are abundant and accessible to all students!
Throughout the week, there will be therapy dogs, free food, late night yoga, chair massages, Hammock-Ville, ping pong, coloring books, Top Secret Golf, and MORE!
The schedule is as follows:
- April 25: Yoga Class: 9-9:30 p.m – Studio C
- April 26: Chair Massages: 6-8 p.m. – Rec Lounge
- April 29: Top Secret Golf: 5-7 p.m. – Rec Fieldhouse
- April 30 Cereal Bar: 9-11 p.m. – Rec Lounge
- May 1: Trailmix Station: 9-11 p.m. – Rec Lounge
©2023 Vanderbilt University ·
Site Development: University Web Communications