Register for the AquaDores Summer Swim Team
Do you have a swimmer, between ages 6-17, who is interested in joining a summer swim team? Dive into the summer with the AquaDores Swim Team! Registration for AquaDores is available online NOW at the Vanderbilt Recreation & Wellness Center (Rec).
Has your child advanced out of swim lessons and is interested in a summer team? Check out the AquaDores! Participants work in a team setting under the direction of a USA Swimming certified coach to refine strokes, increase endurance, and develop good competition habits. The season will culminate with an intersquad meet.
The AquaDores practice 3 times a week for 6 weeks. The season includes a total of 24 practices.
- Cost: $375 for the season (May 21-July 12, 2018) and includes 24 practices (1 hour practices).
- Ages – 6-17 yrs.
- Practices: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 4:00p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Practices are 1 hour in length led by a USA Swimming certified coach.
- No practice the week of July 4, 2018.
- Requirements – Participants must have a knowledge of swimming and be able to complete a full 25 yd., continuous swim in a water depth of 10 feet without the aid of flotation devices. (Not a substitute for swim lessons.)
- Fridays are reserved for makeup practices in case of inclement weather
Registration for the AquaDores Swim Team requires each participant to have a Rec account:
- If you are a student/Rec member, you already have an account and you can log-in to register for the AquaDores swim season.
- If you are not a VU student or member, please create an account at https://rec.vanderbilt.edu/Account/Registerby selecting the “Sign Up” button. Once you have created an account, you can add your child to your profile, and register for the AquaDores swim season.
- If you are registering on behalf of a minor, the dependent must be linked to the parent/guardian’s profile. Questions, please refer to the following “how to” guide: How to Add a Family Member to your Profile Online.