We are sorry to inform that we no longer have funds for support requests. We have received many requests and have already committed all available resources. Please contact the organizers if you have any questions.
Every effort will be made to provide partial financial support to participants who have no alternative source of funding. Preference will be given to graduate students and post-doctoral fellows whose participation is not fully supported by other sources and to underrepresented minorities. Support requests may be submitted at any time, but priority consideration will be given to those submitted by March 1, 2016.
To apply for support, please print and complete the Support Request Form, and return it by fax, email, or postal mail as described on the form.
Note on air travel: Our funding sponsor requires that those receiving support for air travel fly roundtrip on a U.S. flag airline if at all possible.
Reimbursement procedures: If your request for support has been approved, please proceed as follows.
- If you are a non-U.S. resident please fill out the online Business Visitor Questionnaire (BVQ) before arriving.
- At the conference please ask at the registration desk for the necessary forms that you must complete in order to report your expenses and receive your reimbursement.
- We will need original and detailed receipts for all expenses. Receipts must indicate method of payment (including last four digits of card number for credit/debit card payments).
- Reimbursement checks will be mailed after the conference is over. Due to the University requirements for processing these, it is not possible to provide any reimbursement checks during the conference.
- Please note that Vanderbilt University may be required to withhold U.S. income tax from your reimbursement.