VINSE Friends and Family Day
Join VINSE for a fun-fill afternoon to celebrate all things small.
Door Prizes * Califarmia Food Truck * Hands on science * Facility Tours
Participate in our hands-on science experiences and learn the answers to the following questions:
- How can scientists make nickel look like a penny?
- Can something be a liquid and a solid?
- Can something assemble itself?
- How can you win a Nobel Prize with a pencil and tape?
- Why are rainbows not the same?
- Can clear things be colorful?
- How do you keep sand dry in a bucket of water?
Gown-up in cleanroom garb and go inside the cleanroom. Learn what a cleanroom is and why it is important. Attendees will also have an opportunity to see inside our Advanced Imaging Suite and our Analytical Support core.
Engineering & Science Building, 1212 25th Avenue South
April 16 / 1:00 – 3:00