Data PrivacyHealth Information Privacy Laboratory, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN (2013.06 – 2020.06*)
- Developed accurate estimation methods for Quasi-Identifier anonymity;
- Risk assessment, Risk management for identifiability disclosure in genomics research;
- Developed a game theoretical framework on privacy protection during sensitive data sharing.
- Collaborators: Dr. Bradley A. Malin, Dr. Yevgeniy Vorobeychik, Dr. Ellen Wright Clayton, Dr. Murat Kantarcioglu, Dr. Ranjit Ganta, Dr. Raymond Heatherly, Dr. Weiyi Xia, Yongtai Liu, Grayson Ruhl.
- Main achievements: 1 PLoS ONE journal paper, 1 AJHG journal paper.
Network SecurityMinistry of Education Key Lab for Intelligent Networks & Network Security, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, China (2009.06 – 2010.12)
- Proposed a honeynet-based collaborative defense framework, and improved a blacklisting algorithm;
- Supported and Tested Botwarden – A Botnet Detecting and Tracking System;
- Presented to National 863 Plan Committee, State Secrecy Bureau of China, and Angelltech Inc.
- Collaborators: Dr. Xiaohong Guan (IEEE fellow), Dr. Qinghua Zheng, Xiaobo Ma, Jiahong Zhu, Jing Tao.
- Achievement: 1 WCICA IEEE conference paper.
Performance EvaluationCenter for Information Engineering Science Research, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, China (2011.01 – 2012.07)
- Compared performance evaluation metrics for estimation.
- Collaborators: Dr. Zhansheng Duan, Dr. Xiaorong Li (IEEE fellow).
- Achievement: My major graduation thesis.
Social NetworksSchool of Management, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, China (2011.03 – 2011.06)
- Collaborator: Dr. Yinghong Wan
- Achievement: My minor graduation thesis.
Math ModelingInstitute of Mathematical Modeling, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, China (2008.06 – 2009.05)
- Modeled and simulated Online Social Networks.
- Collaborators: Hongchang Li, Jiahong Zhu, Dr. Xu Zhu, Dr. Jiayin Wang
- Achievements: Honorable Mention in the Mathematical Contest in Modeling (Organizer: COMAP, the Consortium for Mathematics and Its Applications), First Prize in the Mathematical Contest in Modeling (Organizer: Xi’an Jiaotong University).