- April 1: Due date for travel support requests
- April 1: Due date for submission of minisymposium proposals
- April 8: Notification of travel support awards
- April 8: Notification on minisymposium proposal
- April 15: Date that many of the hotels will release our reserved rooms
- May 1: Last day for abstract submission
** Note: Your proposed talk will be included in the program only if it fits into the conference theme, you have registered, and we have received your payment and abstract by May 1.
- May 7: Preliminary program posted on the conference website
- May 13: Final program posted on the website
- May 17: Last day of online registration.
** Note: After this date, you can still register at the registration desk, but the discount for registering early will no longer apply, and you will pay an extra $25 (students) or $40 (others).
- May 18: Registration desk will be open during 5 –7 pm in the Lobby of Wilson Hall on the Vanderbilt campus
- May 19: First conference session starts at approximately 8 am; Welcoming reception, approximately 6:45 pm — 8:45 pm
- May 21: Conference dinner, approx. 7:00 pm.
** Note: Tickets are required for the dinner. They can be purchased when registering. A limited number may still be available on the 1st day of the meeting.
May 22: Estimated end of last conference session: 6:35 pm.