We have now signed a contract with Springer for a proceedings to be
entitled Approximation Theory XVI, Nashville, 2019. The book will be very
similar in form to the proceedings of the 2016 meeting.
Here are the guidelines:
- We will publish only full length, original papers which have not (and
will not) be published elsewhere.
- There are no page limits, but we reserve the right to require reductions
of excessively long papers.
- Your paper should be prepared using LaTeX macros that you can download from Springer. Go to that web site and read the instructions and download the LaTeX package. It contains style files and a template for preparing your paper.
- If you want to submit a paper, send a PDF file (only) to the
conference email (email@example.com) by NOVEMBER 30, 2019.
- Papers will be double refereed to journal standards. We will notify you
of our decision by FEBRUARY 1, 2020.
- We intend to submit the final files to Springer in March, and the book should be out by May, 2020. They may do some reformatting of the papers. To make sure no errors were introduced, they will be sending you galley proofs before the book is published. Please deal with these promptly.
- Unfortunately, we could not get Springer to send free copies of the book to all authors, but they have agreed to provide each contributor with access to the electronic version of the book on SpringerLink for a period of 6 weeks starting from the date of publication of the book.
- For any questions, contact us at the conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org.