Congratulations to Kirsten Diggins and co-authors on our Nature Methods 2017 paper on Marker Enrichment Modeling (MEM) being awarded the CQS High Impact Research Award for 2017! And thank you to the Center for Quantitative Sciences (CQS) for this award.
- Published: 2018 Diggins et al., Current Protocols in Cytometry
- Published: Earl & Ferrell et al., Nature Communications 2018
- Award: Editor’s Best of 2016-2017 Human Tissue and Tumor Mass Cytometry in Cytometry B
- 2017 SBTF Brain Tumor Grant & Race for Research
- NIH Director Collins Highlights Madhur & Irish Lab Collaboration
- Award for Irish: 2017 ISAC Lecture
- 2017 Open for Rotations
- Published: Roussel et al., J Leuko Bio 2017
- Dr. Brent Ferrell now Assistant Professor of Medicine
- PhD Defense: Congratulations Dr. Wogsland!
- Video: Allison Greenplate at AAI StoryBooth
- Award: CQS High Impact Research Prize 2017
- Award for Huse: ISAC Marylou Ingram Scholar
- Award for Leelatian: AACR Brain Tumor Association Scholar in Training
- Published: Leelatian et al., Current Protocols 2017
- Video: Dr. Irish describes the lab
- Published: Diggins et al., Nature Methods 2017
- Published: Wogsland et al., Cytometry B 2017
- Webinar: Kirsten Diggins for Expert Cytometry (Excyte)
- PhD Defense: Congratulations Dr. Diggins!
Archives of Past News