Congratulations to Kirsten Diggins and co-authors on our Nature Methods 2017 paper on Marker Enrichment Modeling (MEM) being awarded the CQS High Impact Research Award for 2017! And thank you to the Center for Quantitative Sciences (CQS) for this award.
- Published: Greenplate et al., Cancer Immunology Research 2019
- 2018 Open for Rotations
- Dr. Irish appointed at King’s College London
- Award: VICB Highly Cited Articles for Diggins publication
- Ph.D. defense: Congrats Dr. Doxie!
- Published: Doxie et al., Pigment Cell and Melanoma Research 2018
- Elected: Jonathan Irish joins ISAC Council
- Published: 2018 Diggins et al., Current Protocols in Cytometry
- Published: Earl & Ferrell et al., Nature Communications 2018
- Webinar: Jonathan Irish at CYTO U
- Award: Editor’s Best of 2016-2017 Human Tissue and Tumor Mass Cytometry in Cytometry B
- 2017 SBTF Brain Tumor Grant & Race for Research
- NIH Director Collins Highlights Madhur & Irish Lab Collaboration
- Award for Irish: 2017 ISAC Lecture
- Published: Roussel et al., J Leuko Bio 2017
- Dr. Brent Ferrell now Assistant Professor of Medicine
- PhD Defense: Congratulations Dr. Wogsland!
- Video: Allison Greenplate at AAI StoryBooth
- Award: CQS High Impact Research Prize 2017
- Award for Huse: ISAC Marylou Ingram Scholar
Archives of Past News