Check it out!
- Listening Fatigue for Children with Hearing Loss (CHL). Check out the blog here!
- The Importance of Listening Breaks for Students with Hearing Loss – Read the article here!
- Struggling to Hear, Learn, and Teach: Poor classroom acoustics have a negative impact on student comprehension, engagement, and learning. Read about it here!
- The Cascading Impact of Hearing Loss – effects of listening effort and fatigue. Read about it here
- The impact of concentration fatigue on deaf children should be factored in – tales from a deaf blogger.
- What is concentration fatigue? Find out here!
- Hearing Loss Association of America: https://www.hearingloss.org/
- Hands and Voices: http://www.handsandvoices.org/
- Mild and Unilateral Hearing Loss in Children: https://www.asha.org/Articles/Mild-and-Unilateral-Hearing-Loss-in-Children/
- CDC Website: http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/hearingloss/
- Vanderbilt Pediatric Audiology: https://www.vanderbilthealth.com/billwilkerson/28290
- Vanderbilt Speech-Language Pathology: http://www.vanderbilthealth.com/billwilkerson/30030