Home » Help Desk and Tutoring
Help Desk and Tutoring
Physics Help Desk
The Department of Physics and Astronomy has a drop-in help desk available for students enrolled in PHYS 113A, PHYS 113B, PHYS 116A and PHYS 116B. The help desk is staffed by graduate students, faculty, and undergraduate physics majors.
CAS Tutoring Services provides tutoring free of charge on a limited basis.
The Director of Undergraduate Studies for Physics and Astronomy keeps a list of persons who are available as private tutors whom we believe have the appropriate background to tutor in physics. These tutors are not sponsored by nor employed as tutors by the Department of Physics and Astronomy and have no official affiliation with the University in their capacity as tutors. Private tutors set their own rates and students must contact these tutors and set up their own schedule for tutoring. All costs of private tutors are the responsibility of the student.
- Brett Tregoning firstname.lastname@example.org
- Douglas Coleman email@example.com
- Peter Denton firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Kost email@example.com
- Christopher Massaro firstname.lastname@example.org
- Timothy Bald email@example.com