- Shitanshu Mishra and Sridhar Iyer. An Exploration of Problem Posing Based Activities as an Assessment Tool, and as an Instructional Strategy. Research and Practice in Technology Enhanced Learning (RPTEL), June 2015.
- Caitlin Snyder, Nicole Hutchins, Gautam Biswas and Shitanshu Mishra, Mona Emara. Exploring Synergistic Learning Processes through Collaborative Learner-to-Learner Questioning. In Proceedings of the International Conference of the Learning Sciences (ICLS), Nashville, TN, USA, 2020, in press.
- Kshitij Sharma, Shitanshu Mishra, Zacharoula Papamitsiou, Anabil Munshi, Bikram Kumar De, Gautam Biswas and Michail Giannakos. Towards obtaining affect-based proxies for attentional behaviour in TEL. In Proceedings of the International Conference of the Learning Sciences (ICLS), Nashville, TN, USA, 2020, in press.
- Shitanshu Mishra, Gautam Biswas and Mohammed Naveed., Ben Goldberg. Learner Modeling of Cognitive and Psychomotor Processes for Dismounted Battle Drills. In Proceedings of the 7th Annual Generalized Intelligent Framework for Tutoring (GIFT) Users Symposium (GIFTSym7), Orlando, Memphis, USA, May 2019.
- Shitanshu Mishra. (2019). Learner Modeling of Cognitive & Metacognitive Processes for Complex Collaborative Learning Tasks. In the international conference on Computer Supported Collaborative Learning, Lyon France, June 2019.
- Shitanshu Mishra, Anabil Munshi, Marian Rushdy and Gautam Biswas. LASAT: Learning Activity Sequence Analysis Tool. In Technology-Enhanced & Evidence-Based Education & Learning (TEEL) Workshop at the 9th International Learning Analytics and Knowledge (LAK) Conference, Tempe, Arizona, USA, March 2019.
- Gargi Banerjee, Jayakrishnan Madathil and Shitanshu Mishra. Learning experience interaction (LXI): Pedagogy for peer connect and engagement in MOOCs. International Conference on Computers in Education (ICCE), Manila, Philippines, November 2018.
- Shitanshu Mishra and Sridhar Iyer. Promoting Cognitive Processes of Knowledge Integration. 13th International Conference of the Learning Sciences (ICLS), London, June 2018.
- Michael Hewner and Shitanshu Mishra. When Everyone Knows CS is the Best Major. Decisions about CS in an Indian context. ACM International Computing Education Research (ICER) Conference, Melbourne, Australia, September 2016.
- Shitanshu Mishra and Sridhar Iyer. Exploratory question posing: Towards improving students’ knowledge integration performance. Learning Environments for Deep Learning in Inquiry and Problem-Solving Contexts, the pre-Conference workshop at the 12th International Conference of the Learning Sciences (ICLS), Singapore, June 2016.
- Shitanshu Mishra and Sridhar Iyer. Question-Posing Strategies used by Students for Exploring Data Structures. ACM International conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education (ITiCSE), Vilnius, Lithuania, June 2015.
- Daniela Giordano, Andrew Paul Csizmadia, Simon Marsden, Charles Riedesel, Shitanshu Mishra and Lina Vinikienė. New Horizons in the Assessment of Computer Science at School and Beyond: Leveraging on the ViVA Platform. Proceedings of the 2015 ITiCSE on Working Group Reports, ACM, 2015.
- Abhinav Anand, Shitanshu Mishra, Anurag Deep and Kavya Alse. Generation of Educational Technology Research Problems using Design Thinking Framework. IEEE conference on Technology for Education (T4E), Warangal, India, December 2015.
- Deepti Reddy, Shitanshu Mishra, Ganesh Ramakrishnan and Sahana Murthy. Thinking, Pairing, and Sharing to Improve Learning and Engagement in a Data Structures and Algorithms (DSA) Class. IEE Conference on Teaching and Learning in Computing and Engineering (LaTiCE), Taipei, Taiwan, April 2015.
- Shitanshu Mishra and Mukulika Maity. A Software Solution to Conduct Inquiry Based Student Directed Learning. IEEE International conference on Technology for Education (T4E), Amritapuri, India, December 2014.
- Rekha Ramesh, Shitanshu Mishra, M Sasikumar and Sridhar Iyer. Semi-Automatic Generation of Metadata for Items in a Question Repository. IEEE conference on Technology for Education (T4E), Amritapuri, India, December 2014.
- Abhinav Anand, Aditi Kothiyal, Anita Diwakar, Anura Kenkre, Anurag Deep, Deepti Reddy, Jayakrishnan Warriem, Kapil Kadam, Kavya Alse, Kiran Eranki, Rekha Ramesh, Rwitajit Majumdar, Shitanshu Mishra, Vasanta Akondy, Yogendra Pal and Neena Thota. Designing Engineering Curricula Based on Phenomenographic Results: Relating Theory to Practice. IEEE conference on Technology for Education (T4E), Amritapuri, Indi, December 2014.
- Shitanshu Mishra, Sudish Balan, Sridhar Iyer and Sahana Murthy. Effect of a 2-week Scratch Intervention in CS1 on Learners with Varying Prior Knowledge. ACM conference on Innovation Technology in Computer Science Education (ITiCSE), Uppsala, Sweden, June, 2014.
- Shitanshu Mishra and Sridhar Iyer. Problem Posing Exercises (PPE): An Instructional Strategy for Learning of Complex Material in Introductory Programming Courses. IEEE Conference on Technology for Education (T4E 2013), Kharagpur, India, December 2013.
- Shitanshu Mishra and Rekha Ramesh. A Software Solution to Facilitate Moderation, Observation and Analysis in a Focused Group Interview. IEEE Conference on Technology for Education (T4E 2013), Kharagpur, India, December, 2013.
- Francesco Maiorana, Miles Berry, Mark Nelson, Chery Lucarelli, Margot Phillipps, Shitanshu Mishra, and Andrea Benassi. International Perspectives on CS Teacher Formation and Professional Development. In Proceedings of the 2017 ACM Conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education (pp. 236-237). ACM, Bologna, Italy, July 2017.
- Shitanshu Mishra. Improving Students’ Knowledge Integration in Data Structures. ACM conference on International Computing Education Research, Melbourne, Australia, September 2016.
- Shitanshu Mishra. Developing Students’ Problem-Posing Skills. ACM conference on International Computing Education Research, Glasgow, Scottland, August 2014.