Under faculty supervision, students intern in public or private organizations, conduct background research and reading, and submit a research paper at the end of the semester. Interested students need to send a résumé and a letter of intent so we can find the internship that best suits your profile and academic requirements. Students receive 4 credits.
Internships are available fall, spring, and summer sessions.
Examples of recent internships:
- the French Red Cross
- the children’s ward of the hospitals of Marseille and Aix
- a law firm
- local elementary, middle, and high schools
- the Institut des administrations des entreprises (IAE)
- the music Conservatoire Marius Milhaud
- the city of Aix-en-Provence international relations department
- Atelier Cézanne (the museum dedicated to Aix’s favorite painter)
- the Anthropology department of Aix-Marseille Université
- La Provence, a local newpaper
- a theater company
- Ballet Preljocaj, a prestigious modern dance company