Conference Papers – Peer Reviewed
- Chakravorti S, Morgan VL, Trujillo-Diaz P, Wirz R, Dawant BM, “A structural connectivity approach to validate a model-based technique for the segmentation of the pulvinar complex “, Proc. SPIE 10578, Medical Imaging 2018: Biomedical Applications in Molecular, Structural, and Functional Imaging, 105780T (12 March 2018); doi: 10.1117/12.2293685
- Xue Yang, Martha J. Holmes, Allen T. Newton, Victoria L. Morgan, Bennett A. Landman. “A Comparison of Distributional Considerations with Statistical Analysis of Resting State fMRI at 3T and 7T.” In Proceedings of the SPIE Medical Imaging Conference. San Diego, California, February 2012 (Oral Presentation) NIHMS341654 PMCID: PMC3460373
- Nguyen Linh-Trung, Dinh van Phong , Zahir M. Hussein, Huu Tue Huynh, Victoria L Morgan, John C. Gore. “Compressed Sensing Using Chaos Filters”, IEEE 2008 Australasian Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference (ATNAC 2008) (Dec 2008)
- Yong Li, Victoria L. Morgan, David R. Pickens, and Benoit M. Dawant, “Parameterization of Motion Artifacts in fMRI Time Series using Autoregressive Models for the Construction of Computer-Generated Phantoms”,SPIE Proc. Medical Imaging 2006: Physiology, Function, and Structure, San Diego,CA,vol 6143 p 590-597 (Feb 2006).
- Yong Li, Ning Xu, J. Michael Fitzpatrick, Victoria L. Morgan, David R. Pickens, and Benoit M. Dawant, “Physics-based Constraints for Correction of Geometric Distortions in Gradient Echo EP images via Nonrigid Registration”, SPIE Proc. Medical Imaging 2006: Image Processing, San Diego, CA,vol 6144 p 808-817 (Feb 2006).
- Ning Xu, Yong Li, Cynthia B. Paschal, J. Christopher Gatenby, Victoria L. Morgan, David R. Pickens, Benoit M. Dawant, J. Michael Fitzpatrick, “Simulation of Susceptibility-Induced Distortions in fMRI”, SPIE Proc. Medical Imaging 2006, San Diego, CA, Vol 6144, p. 2071-2079 (Feb 2006).
- Skerl D., Pan S., Li R., Fitzpatrick J.M., Parks M., Martin P.R., Morgan V.L. and Dawant B.M., “Correction of Geometric Distortions in EP Images Using Non-rigid Registration to Corresponding Anatomic Images”, Proc. SPIE Vol. 4322, p. 58-68, Medical Imaging 2001: Image Processing, Milan Sonka; Kenneth M. Hanson; Eds.(2001)