Congratulations to Irish lab alum Brent Ferrell on his promotion to Assistant Professor of Medicine and for launching the Ferrell lab (supported by NIH/NHLBI K23 HL138291)! Dr. Ferrell has a Ferrell lab webpage and an official faculty webpage now!
- Published: 2018 Diggins et al., Current Protocols in Cytometry
- Published: Earl & Ferrell et al., Nature Communications 2018
- Award: Editor’s Best of 2016-2017 Human Tissue and Tumor Mass Cytometry in Cytometry B
- 2017 SBTF Brain Tumor Grant & Race for Research
- NIH Director Collins Highlights Madhur & Irish Lab Collaboration
- Award for Irish: 2017 ISAC Lecture
- 2017 Open for Rotations
- Published: Roussel et al., J Leuko Bio 2017
- Dr. Brent Ferrell now Assistant Professor of Medicine
- PhD Defense: Congratulations Dr. Wogsland!
- Video: Allison Greenplate at AAI StoryBooth
- Award: CQS High Impact Research Prize 2017
- Award for Huse: ISAC Marylou Ingram Scholar
- Award for Leelatian: AACR Brain Tumor Association Scholar in Training
- Published: Leelatian et al., Current Protocols 2017
- Video: Dr. Irish describes the lab
- Published: Diggins et al., Nature Methods 2017
- Published: Wogsland et al., Cytometry B 2017
- Webinar: Kirsten Diggins for Expert Cytometry (Excyte)
- PhD Defense: Congratulations Dr. Diggins!
Archives of Past News