- Published: Greenplate et al., Cancer Immunology Research 2019
- 2018 Open for Rotations
- Dr. Irish appointed at King’s College London
- Award: VICB Highly Cited Articles for Diggins publication
- Ph.D. defense: Congrats Dr. Doxie!
- Published: Doxie et al., Pigment Cell and Melanoma Research 2018
- Elected: Jonathan Irish joins ISAC Council
- Published: 2018 Diggins et al., Current Protocols in Cytometry
- Published: Earl & Ferrell et al., Nature Communications 2018
- Webinar: Jonathan Irish at CYTO U
- Award: Editor’s Best of 2016-2017 Human Tissue and Tumor Mass Cytometry in Cytometry B
- 2017 SBTF Brain Tumor Grant & Race for Research
- NIH Director Collins Highlights Madhur & Irish Lab Collaboration
- Award for Irish: 2017 ISAC Lecture
- Published: Roussel et al., J Leuko Bio 2017
- Dr. Brent Ferrell now Assistant Professor of Medicine
- PhD Defense: Congratulations Dr. Wogsland!
- Video: Allison Greenplate at AAI StoryBooth
- Award: CQS High Impact Research Prize 2017
- Award for Huse: ISAC Marylou Ingram Scholar
Archives of Past News
Category Archives: Irish Lab Members
Yes! We are open for rotations for graduate students arriving summer 2018. Dr. Jonathan Irish’s office is in PRB 740B. If you are interested in a potential rotation, please read the information below and contact Jonathan by e-mail to set up … Continue reading
Congratulations to Irish lab alum Brent Ferrell on his promotion to Assistant Professor of Medicine and for launching the Ferrell lab (supported by NIH/NHLBI K23 HL138291)! Dr. Ferrell has a Ferrell lab webpage and an official faculty webpage now!
Cara E. Wogsland defended her Ph.D. thesis entitled Systems Biology of Mature Human B cells in Health and Illness at Vanderbilt University, USA. Cara joined in May 2012 and defended in May 2017 and spent ~6 years in graduate school. Cara’s publications include a first author paper in Cytometry and co-authored papers in Journal of Immunology and Nature … Continue reading
Congratulations to Kanutte Huse, a new 2017-2021 ISAC Marylou Ingram Scholar! This five-year program provides ISAC Marylou Ingram Scholars with complimentary membership in the International Society for the Advancement of Cytometry (ISAC), a subscription to Cytometry, and complimentary registration and partial travel … Continue reading
Congratulations Nalin Leelatian on the AACR Brain Tumor Association Scholar in Training award for the work you presented at AACR 2017! Leelatian N, Sinnaeve J, Mobley BC, Mistry AM, Liu D, Weaver KD, Thompson RC, Chambless LB, Ihrie RA, Irish … Continue reading
March 30, 2017: short video of Dr. Jonathan Irish describing the lab and research with views of the lab (and cameos of Allie, Nalin, & Caroline):
Congratulations to Cara Wogsland and Kanutte Huse (corresponding) and co-authors on this publication! Wogsland CE, Greenplate AR, Kolstad A, Myklebust JH, Irish JM, Huse K. Mass Cytometry of Follicular Lymphoma Tumors Reveals Intrinsic Heterogeneity in Proteins Including HLA‐DR and a Deficit … Continue reading
Kirsten E. Diggins defended her Ph.D. thesis entitled Quantifying Cellular Heterogeneity in Cancer and the Microenvironment (PDF) in the Department of Cancer Biology at Vanderbilt University. Kirsten joined in May 2013 and defended in November 2011 and spent ~4.5 years in graduate … Continue reading
Congratulations to Kirsten Diggins for her Best Poster at CYTO 2016! This work describing Marker Enrichment Modeling (MEM) went on to be published in Nature Methods in 2017.
Congratulations to Allison Greenplate & Brent Ferrell (co-corresponding) and co-authors on this publication! Greenplate AR, Johnson DB, Roussel M, Savona MR, Sosman JA, Puzanov I, Ferrell PB*, Irish JM*. Myelodysplastic Syndrome Revealed by Systems Immunology in a Melanoma Patient Undergoing Anti–PD-1 … Continue reading