The Diggins et al., Methods 2015 manuscript describing a generalized, modular workflow for fluorescence and mass cytometry data analysis was awarded this month alongside publications from the Cortez and Lacy labs with a Vanderbilt Institute for Chemical Biology (VICB) prize for a high number of citations. Dr. Irish also spoke about this work at the VICB symposium in August 2018.
- Published: Greenplate et al., Cancer Immunology Research 2019
- 2018 Open for Rotations
- Dr. Irish appointed at King’s College London
- Award: VICB Highly Cited Articles for Diggins publication
- Ph.D. defense: Congrats Dr. Doxie!
- Published: Doxie et al., Pigment Cell and Melanoma Research 2018
- Elected: Jonathan Irish joins ISAC Council
- Published: 2018 Diggins et al., Current Protocols in Cytometry
- Published: Earl & Ferrell et al., Nature Communications 2018
- Webinar: Jonathan Irish at CYTO U
- Award: Editor’s Best of 2016-2017 Human Tissue and Tumor Mass Cytometry in Cytometry B
- 2017 SBTF Brain Tumor Grant & Race for Research
- NIH Director Collins Highlights Madhur & Irish Lab Collaboration
- Award for Irish: 2017 ISAC Lecture
- Published: Roussel et al., J Leuko Bio 2017
- Dr. Brent Ferrell now Assistant Professor of Medicine
- PhD Defense: Congratulations Dr. Wogsland!
- Video: Allison Greenplate at AAI StoryBooth
- Award: CQS High Impact Research Prize 2017
- Award for Huse: ISAC Marylou Ingram Scholar
Archives of Past News