Deon B. Doxie defended his Ph.D. thesis entitled Quantitative Single Cell Analysis of Cancerous Cells During Therapy at Vanderbilt University, USA. Deon joined in May 2012 and defended in June 2018 after ~6 years in the Irish lab. Deon’s publications include first and co-first author papers in Pigment Cell and Melanoma Research and Cytometry B, a first author review in Current Topics in Microbiology & Immunology, a co-authored paper in Nature Communications, and co-authorship on papers in review. Congratulations!
- Published: Greenplate et al., Cancer Immunology Research 2019
- 2018 Open for Rotations
- Dr. Irish appointed at King’s College London
- Award: VICB Highly Cited Articles for Diggins publication
- Ph.D. defense: Congrats Dr. Doxie!
- Published: Doxie et al., Pigment Cell and Melanoma Research 2018
- Elected: Jonathan Irish joins ISAC Council
- Published: 2018 Diggins et al., Current Protocols in Cytometry
- Published: Earl & Ferrell et al., Nature Communications 2018
- Webinar: Jonathan Irish at CYTO U
- Award: Editor’s Best of 2016-2017 Human Tissue and Tumor Mass Cytometry in Cytometry B
- 2017 SBTF Brain Tumor Grant & Race for Research
- NIH Director Collins Highlights Madhur & Irish Lab Collaboration
- Award for Irish: 2017 ISAC Lecture
- Published: Roussel et al., J Leuko Bio 2017
- Dr. Brent Ferrell now Assistant Professor of Medicine
- PhD Defense: Congratulations Dr. Wogsland!
- Video: Allison Greenplate at AAI StoryBooth
- Award: CQS High Impact Research Prize 2017
- Award for Huse: ISAC Marylou Ingram Scholar
Archives of Past News