Research Projects Open for Recruitment
Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
- Adverse Childhood Experiences, Adolescent and Caregiver Emotion Regulation, and Adolescent Physical and Mental Health.
- Stress, Coping, Executive Function, and Communication in Patients with Huntington’s Disease and Their Families.
Coping with COVID-19 Related Stress
- Adults Coping with COVID-19 Related Stress.
- Parents and Adolescents Coping with COVID-19 Related Stress.
Current Research Projects
- Coping and Communication in Children with Cancer and their Parents *
- Communication, Coping, and Executive Function in Children with Cancer *
- Cognitive Remediation for Pediatric Brain Tumor Patients *
Pediatric Sickle Cell
Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease
*Recruitment and enrollment for this study is closed.
- Enhancing Stress Management and Executive Function Skills in College Students
- Stress and Emotion Regulation in Parents of Children with Cancer
- Prospective Study of Neurocognitive Effects in Pediatric Brain Tumor Patients
- Neuroimaging of Social-Emotional Functioning of Pediatric Brain Tumor Survivors
- Pediatric Cancer and Family Adjustment
- Family Cognitive-Behavioral Prevention of Depression
- Mothers, Children and Their Emotions
- Neuorcognitive Bases of Coping and Emotion-Regulation
- Stress & Coping in College Students – RSQ-II
- Psychobiology of Attention and Social Stress
Other pages regarding our past and current projects are in progress.