- We anticipate hiring a Research Assistant or similar position once the funding decision for our new R01 award is finalized. Stay tuned!
- A position is currently open on the VUIIS’s T32 training grant, “Postdoctoral Training in Biomedical MRI and MRS.” Persons appointed to the grant must be US citizens or permanent residents.
- We also anticipate taking on another fellow once the funding decision for our new R01 award is finalized. Stay tuned!
- We anticipate taking on another graduate student once the funding decision for our new R01 award is finalized. We’d be happy to chat about research opportunities with IGP or QCB students interested in rotation projects or BME department applicants.
- Undergraduate students interested in joining the lab should send a resume and descriptions of their research interests, career goals, and availability to commit eight or more hours per week to lab work.
Please contact the PI for details about any of these opportunities.