Get analog. We have a library of books on topics ranging from networking to time management, productivity to leadership, creativity to communication, and much more. To check out a book, please email Adrienne Babcock at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title(s) and your campus address. If you are a new patron of the library, a patron account will be set up for you and the book will be sent to you via campus mail with a return envelope in which you can return the book when you are finished. You are also welcome to return the book(s) to one of the staff members at any of the Newman or Translational Bridge Seminars.
The standard return-by date is four weeks from the date the book is sent to you. If you need longer longer email email@example.com.
Once you have a patron account, you can use the online system below or continue to check out books via email.
To browse and place holds online. Visit the Edge Library catalog.
- Click on the book you want and select Add Hold.
- A toolbar will appear at the bottom of the screen. Select Place Hold.
- Once you have placed all books desired on hold, click COMPLETE.
- Log in using your email address and password (if you need a password, please click “email password” and, after receipt, log in with this information.
- Your hold will be confirmed via email.
- The book(s) will be sent to your campus address with a return envelope to assist in returning the book to the library. You are also welcome to return the book(s) to one of the staff members at any of the Newman or Translational Bridge Seminars.
The standard return-by date is four weeks from the date the book is sent to you. If you need longer email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a detailed step-by-step guide please go HERE
Office of Clinical & Translational Career Development OCTSD