LOCATION Washington, DC
The Global Health Fellows Program II is pleased to announce its upcoming Summer 2014 internships with the US Agency for International Development (USAID) in Washington, DC.
These compensated internships will not only provide you a unique opportunity to gain practical experience in the field of global health, you’ll be at the center of some of the most important and interesting work being done today. All internships require US citizenship or permanent resident status.
The application period will run from January 6-20, 2014.
All positions are in USAID/Washington. Examples include:
- Demographic and Health Surveys (DHS) Intern – Policy, Evaluation & Communication Division, Office of Population & Reproductive Health
- Policy, Advocacy, Financing and Governance Intern – Policy, Evaluation, and Communication Division, Office of Population and Reproductive Health
- Global Fund Intern – Tuberculosis (TB) Team, Office of Health, Infectious Diseases and Nutrition
- HIV/AIDS Research Intern – Technical Leadership and Research Division, Office of HIV/AIDS
- Africa Bureau Health Team Intern – Office of Sustainable Development
- Neglected Tropical Diseases M&E Intern – Office of Health, Infectious Diseases and Nutrition